Offers coverage for an insured’s third party liabilities arising out of property damage (including pollution) and bodily injury (including crewmen injuries) and more.
- Vessel owners
- Wharf owners
- Shipbuilders and repairers
- Terminal operators
- Contractors serving the marine industry
- Freight forwarders
- Onshore and offshore oil and gas exploration and production (includes drilling rigs, pipelines, support vessels, and platforms)
Your Insurance Options
We provide a strong portfolio of capacity and coverage including Primary, Excess Marine liability and Umbrella Coverage with excellent security, a key consideration when purchasing coverage for long tail liabilities. We are able to provide limits up to $40,000,000 to clients insured for the following specialized marine liabiltiy products include;
- Protection and Indemnity
- Charterer’s Legal Liability
- Ship Repairer’s Legal Liability
- Stevedore’s Legal Liability
- Wharfinger’s or Landing Owner’s LegalLiability
- Marine Terminal Operator’s Legal Liability
- Marine Products Legal Liability
- Marine Contractor’s LegalLiability
- Maritime Employer’s Legal Liability
- Excess Liability Coverage
Our cargo insurance provides first and third party coverage for cargo owners, shippers, consigners, and freight forwarders. It provides protection for loss or damage to cargo both while it is being shipped and while it is in temporary storage.
Additionally, through our partnership with Avalon Risk Management, we offer coverage for the logistics industry, including freight forwarders, property transportation brokers, NVOCC’s, and customs brokers.
- Importers and Exporters
- Logistics Providers
In addition to the perils of the seas, air, and land, there are many other perils and hazards to which goods in transit may be exposed.
Your Insurance Options
- Temporary Storage for Warehouse Inventory
- Domestic Transit
- Foreign Inland Transit
- Difference in Conditions
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR&CC)
- War Risk
Hull and Machinery
We have the ability to protect owners and other parties with an insurable interest in vessels, drilling rigs and the like against loss or expense incurred in repairing or replacing property damaged, destroyed, or lost due to a covered peril. An additional coverage for loss of earnings can be acquired for those with an insurable interest in a marine venture. This coverage enables the insured to recover lost earnings when the vessel cannot be utilized due to an insured loss.
- $10 million in Hull capacity – can be used as part of a subscription policy (when the vessels exceed $10 million in insured value) or on 100 percent placement
- Hull War capacity is $22 million
Major Types of Hull Insurance:
- Brown Water – Vessels that are involved in river/harbor business (tugs, barges and harbor craft)
- Great Lakes Vessels – Bulk carriers that haul cargo between ports on the Great Lakes
- Hull War and Strikes
- Total Loss Only
- Limited Condition Hull Coverage
Offering all coverage for the Marine clients. Coverage’s include all Marine Lines plus Automobile Liability and Property Damage, Workers Compensation, Inland Marine and Real Property.